Thursday, February 12, 2009

So Tweet


Valentine's Day is just a few days away. Our six year old is excited to give and receive valentines from his friends at school. However, I still needed to come up with a gift for him to give to one of his teachers. She's young, single and stylish, so I came up with this. I thought it fit her perfectly. It's a pencil and pen holder, but I think it's a piece of art that works part time as a desk accessory. I filled it with mini candy bars, a fancy pen and hip pencil. Her first name starts with a "C" so there is a "C" hidden on the birdie. I hope she likes it. I am going to make more of these and have them available in my etsy store soon. If you want one custom made that would be even "tweeter".

1 comment:

Goat Gal said...

It's totally great! Completely stylish! Very unique!

I really need to get cracking on some projects of my own.